The activities of international cooperation are the following:
- Proposal and implementation of the projects in the framework of IPA, preparation and implementation of the program of technical assistance, preparation of related funding under the PPP model using the EU funds,
- Active participation as a full member since January 2010 in the work of the European PPP Expertise Centre – EPEC, which was initiated by the European Commission and European Investment Bank on 16th September 2008,
- Active participation in the UNECE (United Nation Economic Commission for Europe) Working Party on PPP, which is transformed Team of Specialist on PPP,
- Bilateral cooperation with the national bodies responsible for PPP in other countries, especially in EU and SE Europe,
- Cooperation in other international initiatives and projects, such as initiative of the Republic of Croatia in shaping of the EU Strategy for Danube region.